Last update: 2020/11/28 02:50
- The privacy of visitors to our website is very important to us, and we are committed to protecting it. This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
Collection of personal information
The following types of personal information can be collected, stored and used:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- Information about your visits and use of all platforms and subdomains that use the themig.io domain, including reference source, visit duration, page views and navigation paths on the site;
- Information, such as your email address, that you enter when registering on our site;
- Information you enter when registering on TheMIG platform (https://www.themig.io);
- Information generated when using our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
- Information contained in any communications you send to us via email or through our website, including the content and metadata of the communication;
- Any other personal information you send us.
Before disclosing another person's personal information to us, you must obtain that person's consent to the disclosure and processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Use of your personal information
The personal information sent to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information to:
- Managing platforms developed by the technology team responsible for TheMIG;
- Customize our platforms and websites for you;
- To enable the use of the services available on our website;
- Send commercial communications;
- Send email notifications specifically requested by you;
- Send email newsletter;
- Send marketing communications related to our business or the carefully selected third-party business that we believe will be of interest to you by email, WhatsApp or Telegram;
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users;
- Dealing with questions and complaints made by or about you;
- To keep our websites and platforms more secure;
- Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through the platform's private messaging service); and
- Other uses.
When you register on the platform, you authorize the use of your personal information to third parties for the purposes of direct marketing by them or third parties.
Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, employees, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- Insofar as we are required to do so by law;
- In relation to any ongoing or potential lawsuit;
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
International data transfers
- The information we collect may be stored, processed and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate, in order to allow us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries that do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India.
- In the event of information theft, the personal information you enter on our websites and platforms may be available, via the internet, worldwide. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by third parties.
- You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this section
Security of your personal information
- We will take appropriate technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all your personal information provided on our servers, which have state-of-the-art infrastructure and undergo daily routines and security checks.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password used to access our website confidential; we will not ask for your password (except when you log in to our website).
We may update this policy periodically by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure that you understand any changes to this policy. We can notify you of changes to this policy by email or via the private messaging system on our website.
We may retain the requested personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You can instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
Third party sites
Our website includes links to and details of third party websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
The names of the cookies we use on our website and the purposes for which they are used are described below:
- we use Google Analytics on our sites and platforms to: recognize a computer when a user logs in, track users while they have used our sites and platforms, improve the usability of our services, analyze the use of sites and platforms, personalize sites and platforms for each user, target ads that may be of particular interest to specific users;
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies - for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies using the available cookie manipulation cancellation settings by clicking on "Tools", "Internet Options" "Privacy" and "Advanced";
- in Firefox (version 24), you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", "Privacy", selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu and unchecking "Accept cookies from sites" ; and
- in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by going to the “Customize and control” menu and clicking “Settings”, “Advanced” and “Site settings” and then selecting “Block cookies from third parties ”in the“ Cookies and site data ”section.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
You can delete cookies that are already stored on your computer - for example:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10), you must delete the cookie files manually (see instructions for doing so at http: / /support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 );
- in Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", "Privacy", selecting "Use custom settings for history", clicking "Show cookies" and then "Remove all cookies"; and
- in Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the "Customize and control" menu and clicking "Settings", "Advanced", "Clear browsing data" and then selecting "Delete cookies and other website and plugins data ”before clicking“ Clear browsing data ”.
- Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.